Starting Focus T25

Options
Going to start the Focus T25 on Monday, Feb 22nd. Anyone else doing so, let's cheer each other on

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Started today! Ugh!
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started T25 today, Cardio wasn't too bad but I did some modifications. Shawn is pretty quick! So far I like it!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I did some of the modifications also. My back doesn't appreciate jumping yet :neutral:
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it mixed with Beast. 6 days/week with this is too much. He gets a bit annoying after a while since he never shuts up... ;-) I've done Alpha until I've had enough. Now doing Beta and Gamma mixed. It's a good program. Watch your back and your knees. It's easy to overload them if you're not used to this type of workout. Form is more important than speed. Quality over quantity, always.
  • amandajpiper
    amandajpiper Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started this today too! I really like it! The cardio was tough but manageable. I'm just starting out with workouts (took way too long of a 'break' and so not fit now). So this is a perfectly tough quickie to get me started! We will see what tomorrow's Speed 1.0 is like! Best of luck to you! Feel free to friend me :)
  • jpena412
    jpena412 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of the Beta workouts. I really liked the Alpha since it's pretty fast movements but only for a total of 25 min so I didn't feel like I was losing my day or had an excuse not to do it. I got bored by the end of the 5 weeks but it was just in time to start on the Beta round. So far I really like the Beta round since it incorporates more light free weights. Just don't get discouraged if you can't do all the exercises, just modify until you feel yourself getting stronger!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    Options
    Have you all taken your "before" pics? I made sure to get some, and wrote down weight and measurements. I hope to see a pretty big difference by the end of the whole program (about 4.5 months).
  • mandyloose123
    mandyloose123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started today as well. I thought I was going to die, I modified when I couldn't keep up, and even stopped a few times but I finished! Onwards and upwards! Please fell free to add me, I'm always happy to make new supportive friends :smiley:
  • doodieMama
    doodieMama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm just wait for mine to come in the mail! Good luck girl!
  • Lana4639
    Lana4639 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started T25 on Monday, it's fun so far. I didn't think it would make me sweat as much as it did.
  • shopewell70
    shopewell70 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Started T25 yesterday as well. Good luck everyone :)
  • dmguarracino
    dmguarracino Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started alpha week two yesterday a d am already really happy with the changes I see a d feel! I started at 158 at 5'6 and am aiming to get to 140 and tone up quite a bit by the end of the 10 weeks. I lost about 4 pounds in my first wrek! How's everyone else doing?!
  • rachaelbell21
    rachaelbell21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started this week. Liked the speed 1.0, can't say the total body circuit was that much fun! Deffo sticking with it though.
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love that program. I lost 10 pounds doing it before I hurt my knee in week 5. I didn't hurt it doing the program, it was while running. I would definitely do the program again.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    Options
    Are most of you doing Alpha and Beta only? I plan on doing Gamma as well because it'll take me through to the end of my busy time at work, where I won't have time to do much more than the 25 minutes. I just hope I can improve enough to do Beta at this point LOL I'm in bad, bad shape :s