Looking for some more friends and support please :)

Options
Im a 42 year old Mom of 4, I have 2 children with special needs. I have a significant amount of weight to lose approx 80lbs. I'm def a work in progress :) I have lost 22lbs so far yay! Working on bettering myself, looking better, feeling better and being the best version of myself I can be! I need to make changes so I can be here as long as possible for my beautiful family. Looking for people of similar minds/backgrounds perhaps to provide support and motivation on my journey. Thanks

Replies

• BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mrssharp13
    mrssharp13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    41 yr old mom of 2 boys, ages 15 and 5. I have lost 110 lbs from my heaviest and am struggling to lose another 40.
  • Onamissionforfit
    Onamissionforfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • jessihannagrabenstetter
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 20y/o mom of one 18 month old girl with approx 80 lbs to go.
  • editorofpinkscrapper
    Options
    I'm a 45 yr old mom of 4 boys. Ages 12-18. I would more motivation to. I've been letting the little things sneak in like cookies. I need to get back on track. I have lost 30 lbs so far. Congratulations on your loss so far. You can do it. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    39y/o working mom of 2 (6&8). Adding and anyone else may add me as well! Day 791 for me since I started this journey and love to have new friends to help and inspire along the way!
  • steve_woodson
    steve_woodson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I try to think of funny stories that make me laugh on my walks each day and have doubled my distance and increased my speed as a result
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and a stay at home mom who homes schools both of my boys. I have over 100 lbs to lose and just really getting started on this journey. Feel free to add me!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • TheCampaign
    TheCampaign Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for new friends