If you can get "turkey hill" light ice cream GET IT!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I had an ice cream craving and I knew i hadda take that fat free low sugar approach. So in searching I chose a brand called "turkey hill" its a pennyslvania thing, but I dont know if anyone else has it. Its made with splenda. I got a flavor called cherry choco;ate fudge, and thinking it was gonna taste "diety" I praised that it was on sale and to my suprise that 90 calorie a half cup is AMAZING!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I had an ice cream craving and I knew i hadda take that fat free low sugar approach. So in searching I chose a brand called "turkey hill" its a pennyslvania thing, but I dont know if anyone else has it. Its made with splenda. I got a flavor called cherry choco;ate fudge, and thinking it was gonna taste "diety" I praised that it was on sale and to my suprise that 90 calorie a half cup is AMAZING!!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Have to look for it here! Thanks for the tip!
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Oh, girl! I L-O-V-E, love (!) Turkey Hill Light ice cream. The chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite and it doesn't even taste "diet"! I think it's only 120 calories for a half cup. Now I have to add ice cream to my shopping list next time I go.

Shuntae
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Being a PA chick myself - I love turkey hill products especially orange tea that I don't drink anymore because of too much sugar.

Anyways as for turkey ice cream the only diety kind I have tried has been light recipe. I love the vanilla bean light recipe mixed in with fresh berries during the summer.

Vanilla I'm boring I know :happy:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    BTW isn't too cold to be eating ice cream or is it just me here in the poconos?

This is my baked good season -- oh save me!
  • Hockeymom3
    Options
    Turkey hill is the best ,any flavor, worth every calorie,.....
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    oh yummmy turkey hill choc. and p.butter havent had that in years but my taste buds will never forget.
  • lindaf1215
    Options
    i want to try the turkey hill but I get migrains from asparte is spenda an artificial sweetner also?
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options

it's never tooooo cold for ice cream, (**shivering** as my car door froze shut this morning on way to gym)
    i just saw this at bilo and was wondering if it had that "diety" taste. i don't care which flavor i can do 90 cals for 1/2 cup. will be stopping by the store on way home from doctors tomorrow.

thanks.
  • FitJoani
    Options

[/quote
    Alaska boasts the most ice cream consumption and I envy you living in that beauty....]