Nervous about going this alone

Options
I don't really have the support but I really don't want this weight. Being able to be part of a community would be amazing!

Replies

• dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looks like we may be paddling the same boat, sister. I'll add you and we can help each other!
  • gettingittogether15
    gettingittogether15 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Being a part of a community - supporting each other is huge... sending a friend request. ;)
  • mollyvay
    mollyvay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dashe111 wrote: »
    Looks like we may be paddling the same boat, sister. I'll add you and we can help each other!

Thank you!
  • Sniper_Chick
    Sniper_Chick Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    you are never alone you just need to ask for help. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Having a solid support structure helps people to get ahead with their weight loss. Feel free to add me.
  • krisalexine
    krisalexine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm not too active in the forums but I always reply to direct messages :)
  • Nathan121383
    Nathan121383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • adorablealaskan
    adorablealaskan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, you can add me! Some back up from people on the same journey is always great!
  • seisan
    seisan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we all need some support :)
  • davidweldon1977
    davidweldon1977 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!!!!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You will never be alone here as long as you have friend on mfp and we all understand the strugles with losing weight. I will send you a request i have lost over 80lbs so if you have questions just ask
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me