SO YOUVE MADE IT THIS FAR!

Options
Whether you are 90lb wanting to gain weight or 500lb wanting to lose it I want to congratulate you on making it this far, some of you have came so far in your journey and some of you are like me and truly starting your journey either way just being on this app shows that you are thinking serious about changing your life around, you may have far to go or stumble a few times, the journey may be a long one but you are currently a part of an amazing community and YOU ARE NOT ON YOUR OWN so be proud of the steps you've taken and be proud that you have made it this far, well done beautiful people and I wish you all good luck {=

Replies

• RosemaryBronte
    RosemaryBronte Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your encouraging words. I need them. I truly feel happy when I find that I have lost weight but this doesn't often happen because I can't bear being hungry so I eat too much most days. On the weekend I bought a whole roast chicken. Bit by bit this week I have been eating it including the skin and the fatty bits. I just can't bear that it is true that eating both the lean and the fatty chicken will make me put on weight and I can't tolerate hunger. I am very slowly losing weight but I need to be more realistic about food. Also when I get very tired, I feel panicky and I eat too much. At least I no longer eat whole boxes and big blocks of chocolate and I never drink soft drink so I am putting some good habits in place. Wish I could learn portion control.
  • illusionist121
    illusionist121 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome ,Let's both agree chicken is delicious lol but hey listen. You no longer eat big blocks of chocolate and you're putting good habits in place, you should be proud of those steps that you have taken, it may take time but you will get there I promise and things will become easier , you will always have my support and the support of others, stay strong and never give up