Ideal protein

Options
hi. I'm new to this but not new to the ideal protein diet. I've already lost 10 lbs and went off the diet for 3 months. Starting up again. This diet gives me lots of energy. No pills! Great food. Your own!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good luck with you weight loss.
  • raglant
    raglant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ive been on Ideal Protein diet for about 6 weeks. Food is getting boring but I'm trying to stick with it because I am seeing success. My fear is what I'm reading about coming off and gaining most or more of the weight back. How are you doing on it?
  • Susie_Bee
    Susie_Bee Posts: 34
    Options
    Best of luck to you!

I've lost 30 lbs on IP since March 14, 2011. It worked really well for me and I loved it!
    I did mix it up a bit by making stir fries and lots of grilled meats... I also love salads.

I am now in the process of phasing off from phase III to phase IV and looking to see how maintenance is going to work for me.

Hang in there! If you follow the protocol, it does work. If you have a lot to loose, I would suggest breaking it down into mini goals with a break of a few months in between if you find it too long/hard to do it all at once.

I may go for another 10 lbs in the fall but we'll see! I am very happy the way that I am right now!
  • raglant
    raglant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. Congrats on your success! I'm definately sticking to it and I am very happy with the results. I will try new recipes but as you know very difficult because phase I is so restrictive. :)
  • baldchocnsexy
    Options
    Hi!

We started the program in July, and I am down 36 pounds with 9 more to go. I am about to transition to Phase II, and look forward to being able to weight-training again. Some users dont transition well; they haven't seriously considered changing their eating habits and exercising post-phase III.