Late Night Cravings!!!

Options
Hey hope everyone is well!! Was wondering what everyone does to fight those late night cravings? I've been doing well past couple weeks but it's so hard when you're married to someone who is constantly snacking haha :)

Replies

• twittersbitters
    twittersbitters Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hear you on this one. I have tried to cut out any alcohol and sugar for the next couple weeks. One thing that has really curbed cravings at night is slicing up an apple and putting a lot of cinnamon on it.
  • debraparker0513
    debraparker0513 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks I love apples!! I'll have to try that especially with the cinnamon.. thanks!!
  • kwohl
    kwohl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I did this last night....drank wine and then got insanely hungry and began snacking.....not going to worry because today is a new day....lightly salted popcorn and some tea is always my go to.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I love to snack on popcorn or frozen grapes. If I'm really hungry, I have a smoothie :)
  • JLove115
    JLove115 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I sip a cup of plain herbal tea for a while and if that doesn't satisfy me then I grab a very tiny something.
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    Thank you all for the feedback!! <3
  • JLove115
    Options
    Your welcome
  • ritaw68
    ritaw68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I try to drink a couple of 32 oz bottles a water a day to get my water intake. I will save the last 32 ounces to drink while eating dinner. That usually makes me really full and I can make it to bed without wanting anything else.
  • JLove115
    Options
    Sometimes even a tea spoon of dark chocolate chips
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    :)
  • finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I go up to shower, brush teeth, and watch TV or read in my room- kitchen is closed for the night ;)
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Eat enough during the day, especially protein/fat/fiber. You could save a little cals for evening if you like.
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    @finnsgma I used to think that was silly.. until now!! brushing my teeth really helps especially because food doesn't taste the same and thinking about the kitchen being closed is a good idea but then if it's closed why is your husband being served?? hahaha :D
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I usually drink water or brush my teeth.
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    @Lovee_Dove7 I've actually been doing this past couple days and it helps.. thanks! :)
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    @JLove115 I've never had herbal tea before.. I'll have to keep that in mind! And who doesn't love chocolate chips :)
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    @ritaw68 thanks for the feedback!! I've been trying to drink half my weight in water and I've had so much more energy today and no headaches.. thanks!! <3
  • rpachigo
    rpachigo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fresh popcorn with sprinkled nutritional yeast
  • debraparker0513
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @HStheBusyBee girl I love popcorn and smoothies!! Grapes are amazing too!! But I've never tried freezing them.. thanks!! ;)
  • debraparker0513
    Options
    @kwohl thanks for the feedback!! ;)