devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Docmahi wrote: »
    5017cb35fcf5980c04093845d98a22fbb436ebee9483763c6fb39d7dde845d07.jpg

Too much pants.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Im actually the same weight ive been for atleast tue last 7 years.. 125 lbs but i am so soft and flabby i make myself sick. Ita gross im 28 i should be banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking. I want more energy to feel motivated and not so sluggish and lazy.. yup i said it im gross and lazy bad combo !

you want to know something about the "banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking" 28 year olds?? they're not lazy. they meal prep, they say no to an extra serving or a high calorie treat, and they're at the gym busting their hump.

tkce4yj16ud7.jpg

I know what it takes...

A fishing picture is totally appropriate for this whole thread.

*snort*
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Im actually the same weight ive been for atleast tue last 7 years.. 125 lbs but i am so soft and flabby i make myself sick. Ita gross im 28 i should be banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking. I want more energy to feel motivated and not so sluggish and lazy.. yup i said it im gross and lazy bad combo !

you want to know something about the "banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking" 28 year olds?? they're not lazy. they meal prep, they say no to an extra serving or a high calorie treat, and they're at the gym busting their hump.

tkce4yj16ud7.jpg

I know what it takes...

Clearly, you do - your fishing technique is spot-on, girlfriend.

like-a-boss.jpg
  • angeleyes4280
    angeleyes4280 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am lazy too!! And I am also relatively new to myfitnesspal. I have had it downloaded for a while, but haven't used it religiously like I should. I just started doing that now because I have found something that put me on the right path. In fact, I love it so much I have started selling it! With the combo of my It Works system, this app, and eating better, I have lost 11 lbs and 4 inches from my waist in 9 days! Super excited! I am fixing to incorporate exercise. If it works this good without it, then I can't wait to see what happens when I add exercises.