New here :)

Options
Hello! So long story short. I'm male. 42 years of age. 6 ft and currently 188.2lbs. I was about 210 a year and a half ago. I started out by cutting out soda completely. I went from a six pack of soda a day plus Monster drinks to cold turkey stopping and switching to flavored water overnight! I also cut caffeine cold turkey! Talk about a 3 week long headache...ugh! But it was worth it. Dropped 10+ lbs just doing that! Fast forward a few months later and decided to get serious with weight loss. Finally found MFP and got to work. Started some light lifting recently and counting calories. So far in 1 month I lost 6.8 lbs. Now down to my current 188.2 only 20 lbs left to get to my ideal weight and hopefully starting toning up also. Just thought I introduce myself and hopefully find a few friends to help me along? Oh and pro-tip for any soda junkies like me out there...get yourself a Sodastream and mix it with Crush Strawberry! Tastes just like strawberry crush with zero calories! Thanks for reading :)

Replies