Daily Mini Challenge 3/2/16

Tetesandra
Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
5 - 60-SECOND PLANKS

Here’s how to do them: http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises_10.htm

The Plank is great for building strong abdominal muscles! If this is your first time, start off by holding your plank for 10 seconds. If you can continue holding your plank with good form, stay up the whole minute or as long as you can while maintaining good form.

Post once to accept and be sure to come back and brag once you’re finished! You do not need to do theses all at one time break them up through out the day.

Super Challenge: Five 30-second planks + 30-second mogul planks. Here’s how to do them. Hold a static plank for the first 30 seconds and then Bend your knees, keep your feet together and jump up slightly and about a foot (or more if you are feeling particularly motivated) to the right. Jump feet back to the middle and then to the left. Keep on jumping for 30 seconds. Check out this video for a visual of both a high impact and low impact version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_L68m_X3g

Replies

• squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    *deep breath*
    I'm in!!
  • freakymistkd
    freakymistkd Posts: 586 Member
    Oh wow, this looks interesting. Not sure if I'll manage the super challenge or just stick with the 5 planks. I'll give the mogul a little try but I think it's a bit above my fitness/strength level.
  • squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    I only did 2 of these, each broken up with a bit of a breather btwn 30 seconds. I did the moguls as steps to the sides not jumps.
    lol figured doing the other plank challenge this was enough to start with haha
  • freakymistkd
    freakymistkd Posts: 586 Member
    Did 3 ordinary planks and 2 of the 30secs +30sec moguls but stepping from side to side not jumping.
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    I'm in. Will post this evening when I'm done.
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    :)