Problems with app?!

Options
Rebek_h
Rebek_h Posts: 19 Member
I keep getting error codes when adding friends or trying to accept friends amongst other things. Is anyone else having these problems? Fully updated so cant be that...

Replies

• idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just mfp being a pain in the *kitten* as usual lol
  • TomSanigar
    TomSanigar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah same here
  • Rebek_h
    Options
    God damn it. Cant get my BMI and fat% to sync from the website to my app either. Mega hassle.
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Same here. It's been pretty bad for the past 3 days.
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yea I am having issues trying to like and comment to friends on both computer and on phone app. Sometimes it lets me, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it straight up says "likes are unavailable at this time". Ugh
  • Rebek_h
    Options
    Yeah it is really annoying. The scanner takes a fit everytime I use it now too. Done with paying for some *kitten* that doesn't work.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Damn, you're paying for that app? I'm sorry :'(
  • Rebek_h
    Options
    Yup sure am. And even more annoying that I'm 'not allowed' to complete my daily diary because I'm not comsuming enough... I WILL DECIDE how much I eat for christ sake!!!
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It seems to be getting worse as well.....Maybe they are overhauling the app and one day soon to come we will log on and be blown away by the new design and features...

But yes, can't comment on friends statuses, community is unavailable, wacky Barcode scanner takes a few tries, etc...

Hopefully they are coding around.

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    q6scs8gcjbk6.giflogo-523f683f95a37382f23ed59fdb94df08.gif

MFP is coded by an evil, rabid monkey with a hammer.

In reality: They're proud of the fact that no one on their staff has a computer science or math degree, and it's painfully apparent in the performance of their products.

I doubt they have anyone who can even spell "Big O notation" much less use it...
  • Rebek_h
    Options
    Yup annoying doesn't even come close. Will I lose many features if I cancel my premium?
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yup annoying doesn't even come close. Will I lose many features if I cancel my premium?

I don't have premium and never had it. So far, it doesn't sound like I've missed out on much.