Need Support and Motivation

Last year, I had a baby and I've delayed weight loss following my pregnancy due to a stressful job, a big move, and every other reason under the sun to avoid doing this for myself. I know it will be hard and at first incredibly NOT fun. But I know that I need this - it's non-negotiable.

So, I'm calling out for support and motivation - people who are on this regularly and are using MFP for healthy weight loss. Thanks guys - Hopefully we can do this together :)

Replies

• bsettle2014
    bsettle2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I thought the same thing at first in how it wouldn't be fun but you'd be surprised! It's not always easy but that doesn't mean it can't be fun!!
  • amthecozy
    amthecozy Posts: 9 Member
    I just did my first workout and it was an eye-opener. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's gym session!
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me. I recently got fired from a door to door job where I realised just how unfit I am and how much I like walking for hours on end. Although I'd like to find some more enjoyable exercises.
  • amthecozy
    amthecozy Posts: 9 Member
    Back for day two and looking for more people to go on this journey with me!! I'm sore from working out and sticking to my calories yesterday almost felt painful, lol - but I did it!
  • aray2731
    aray2731 Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck on your journey!!!!! Feel free to add me. I am just getting back into the whole fitness routine after a year long break and a 25 pound unintentional weight gain. I am training for the Tough Mudder in October, so I can also use all the support and motivation I could possibly get as well. The process of getting fit sucks, but the end result is soooo worth it. =D
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Feel free to add me peopls
  • Optimistic1979
    Optimistic1979 Posts: 15 Member
    You can add me if you want to.
  • Lesley1126
    Lesley1126 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm back after going through the most stressful 2 years and gaining back a bunch of weight that I lost. It's a difficult journey, but it will all be worth it in the end! :smile: