Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Yeah my pants rarely go in the dryer
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,198 Member
    Options
    I don't even own a dryer. Everything gets hung out on the line or on the drying rack. I've been doing that with everything for 7 years now ... and with most things for about 20 years before that.

That said, I am thinking about taking a collection of too-large clothing to a Laundromat in order to wash and dry them there in the hopes they'll shrink.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You need some more quality pants! Pants that contain Lycra or spandex tend to stretch out while being worn unfortunately. Look at labels when you buy to avoid anything that says stretch!! It sounds like it'll be more comfy, but all they really do is stretch out...and nobody likes walking around with pants so loose on your rear that you look like you've had an accident!!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hahah yes! Especially lately!
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tryna add u but wen I click on your name it just sends me to a message option. How do I friend u?
  • ToraLaBora
    ToraLaBora Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Baggy or too tight look terrible. Buy pants that fit perfect.

They probably did fit perfect at one time. It's a weight loss journey and it is rarely linear. So gaining and losing weight will cause your pants to become baggy at some points....
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Buy pre-shrunk pants?
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I lol'ed - because as ridiculous as this thread is, I can completely relate. A real NSV for me is when I can put on freshly-washed jeans and they still feel a little loose.

Me too. One of my NSVs is that I have started putting a lot of clothes in the dryer that I used to never dry because they shrunk.