Looking for friends that want to lose over 100 lbs! :)

Options
Hello! This isn't my first time on myfitnesspal, but this is my first time actually really inspired to lose weight! I'm going to college soon and I want to be confident in my body. :) I would love some friends who are on the same journey and to motivate eachother. Feel free to add me! I would love to help in any way! :smiley:

Replies

• Optimistic1979
    Optimistic1979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I still have about 70 pounds before I get to my ideal weight. It will be hard to get started but after a few weeks it does get a little easier. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • Lesley1126
    Lesley1126 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 80 lbs to lose (maybe more) before I get to my goal weight.
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I only have about 50-60 pounds left to go!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've got 82 to go girl. I think i sent OP a fr from another thread, but anyone can feel free to toss me an add!

i log in every day and try to be as supportive and active as possible.
  • StoryOfBella
    StoryOfBella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 to lose. Not my first time either but I'm starting again. Anyone feel free to add me
  • brittanyarnette
    brittanyarnette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm brittany. I too am working to loose around 100 pounds! Feel free to add me! Would love to have a friend on here who has the same weightloss goal as I do!
  • Michelleladder
    Michelleladder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 80 total. Down about five or so of that...quite a bit more to go!
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose between 75-80 lbs, so not far from you. Down 17 already, so still lots to go :) Feel free to add me.
  • TJH2
    TJH2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    down 18.4lbs since the beginning of the year, need to lose another 140

ADD ME!
  • RoxyHunterRose
    RoxyHunterRose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :smile:
  • xMartix
    xMartix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have over 100 pounds to lose too, feel free to add me :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You all can do this! I was able to lose over 100 lbs with MFP...tracking and exercise. Feel free to add me for support!
  • _Casandraa_
    _Casandraa_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    19.4lbs down, 70lbs to go!
    Add me!