At my initial goal--thought it was time to post.

Options
13»

Replies

• holmesj747
    holmesj747 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Bud...you just rocked it! plain and simple. awesome Job. Congrats! you look HEALTHY!
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • AussieMark1980
    AussieMark1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort! Would you mind if I ask you a few questions to answer?

How long did it take you to reach your goal?
    Did you do much exercise or was it mostly attributed to diet?

Anyway, that's about all I can think of now haha

Do you mind if I friend you on MFP?
  • CleanCat2016
    CleanCat2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC job..!!! Thank you for being so genuine and sharing your story. The medical health improvements you shared are such a great motivation! I'm sure your wife and family are so proud of your strength. Your pictures are such a great testament to your dedication. Congrats on your success!!
  • gems74
    gems74 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Love reading this story, so much good in it, congrats in all of your successes, on and off the scale.
  • imtrying22
    imtrying22 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey man, super happy for you, and good luck for the future, hope you enjoy your new healthy lifestyle and stay like this
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort! Would you mind if I ask you a few questions to answer?

How long did it take you to reach your goal?
    Did you do much exercise or was it mostly attributed to diet?

Anyway, that's about all I can think of now haha

Do you mind if I friend you on MFP?

Not at all!

1. I started on May 1, 2015 at 250 lbs and I hit 177 lbs less than a week ago.
    2. It was mostly due to reduced calories. I love biking and walking for exercise, but my degenerative disc disease and psoriatic arthritis sometimes have other ideas, so I have to be careful to not overdo it.
    3. Sure!
  • firstlay_d
    firstlay_d Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I had this published on iMore.com today if anyone feels like reading a little more of the story: http://www.imore.com/how-apple-watch-helped-me-lose-weight-and-feel-great
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    great work. These stories are what I need to stay inspired on my journey. I started at 275 and hope to get to 235 by end of summer. Seeing results like this make me believe it is possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!