fitbit zip vs. misfit link

Options
Which one is the better choice? I'm not sure which to get. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I have a Misfit Shine and it's awful. I took a 9 mile hike the other day and it barely registered 3 miles. I don't know if the Link is any better, but I would certainly do lots of research before purchasing anything made my Misfit.
  • hairdunpretty
    hairdunpretty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a Zip and I absolutely recommend it. I just clip it to my bra and go. It seems to be accurate and syncs easily with MFP and WW. Worth the extra money in my opinion.
  • trish2dope
    trish2dope Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I'm leaning more towards the fitbit zip
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Misfits are terrible. And just when you think they can't get any worse, you realize that their "customer support" is even worse than their devices.
  • alchemia_27
    alchemia_27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a happy owner of Fitbit Flex and can't imagine life without it. It's handy, easy to use, fits the outfits and does its job great. Their customer service is amazing and the community aspect fits my competitive nature :)
  • trish2dope
    trish2dope Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I decided to get the fitbit zip. :D cant wait til it comes in so i can try it out. Its going to be my bday gift to myself lol
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have the misfit Flash... I don't know hot to compares to Fitbit as I have never had one. I don't know if I get every step registered, but I meet my goals. Mine was for free from my health insurance company so for that I don't complain much.