inspiration! i want to be wonder woman

Options
so, i've decided that i need a mental image of my new fit self. thank you lynda evans, i've decided i want to be wonder woman. who do you want to be?

Replies

• dont_u_mean_carrots
    Options
    Bruce Lee
  • marix27
    marix27 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wonder Woman is a good one.
    My inspiration is Lady Sylvanas Windrunner. She's a game character, so I guess it's sort of silly, but she's fit and powerful.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    always have wanted to be jessica rabbit..i plan on being her for halloween this year ( attempt #3, the others i was too fat, but did it anyways ) and wonder woman is a close 2nd
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    From the movie 300 - Gerard Butler
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    wonder woman is a great choice-- but I think I might fit the Xena princess warrior mold a little better.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    hmmmm Ideal body would be Candice swanpool the VS model.. she has hips and boobs but is fit and thin.

What I more likely fit tho is xena princess warrior,

wonderwoman is a great one too tho.
  • tristajanelle
    Options
    I would say Uma Thermon in the movie Kill Bill as Beatrice Kiddo. Love how strong her character is in those movies! She kicks butt! I want to make a kill list of these last 30 lbs and go after and kill each one! :)
  • tristajanelle
    Options
    Hey, Gerard Butlers abs were painted on in that movie so you may be closer to having his body than you think! ;)
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be wonder woman too. I'm not tall, though.. can I be a short wonder woman?
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    I think I would like to have Halle Berry's body, or something very similar. My husband loves her, so that would be good for me! :)