Any popsters here??

Options
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone on here follows Cassey's workout calendar from Blogilates. If you do, do you track it? And how? Thanks :)

Replies

• ditavonplease
    ditavonplease Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I loosely follow the calendar, but I try to do at least 1-3 of her videos a day regardless. I usually print out the calendar and cross off the workout after I finish it. I've been a Popster for years, and the main reason I hadn't started it until recently was because I was (still kind of am) scared of a lot of the HIIT workouts. However, I think her new PIIT videos are amazing!
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Any of you guys planning on trying her PIIT28?
  • fitfierceholly
    fitfierceholly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I just signed up for the PIIT challenge today :) I would love to keep each other accountable!
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you just said, but I'm now almost certain that you didn't just misspell "pop stars."
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I signed up for PIIT28. Two days in, and I am sore as hell. Can't wait for the rest day.
  • Potat0Face
    Potat0Face Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've signed myself up for PIIT28 and ready to start in April.
  • LindsNW05
    LindsNW05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been occasionally doing her videos here and there, but never really got into them until about 2 weeks ago. Started out with the beginner videos and slowly getting into the harder ones, her workouts are a lot of fun to do, don't get me wrong, they're not easy, but they are fun and give you a good workout.
  • c0c0nutHead
    c0c0nutHead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Potat0Face wrote: »
    I've signed myself up for PIIT28 and ready to start in April.

I am ready for April too! We should start a group!
  • c0c0nutHead
    c0c0nutHead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113106-blogilates

I ended up creating a group. Lets get all the Popsters together!