Looking for weight loss buddies- 20 lbs loss total

Options
2»

Replies

• mysza78
    mysza78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Currently 157lbs and wanting to go to 125-130 in the next 6 months. Feel free to add me.
  • GonzoMcG
    GonzoMcG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also looking to drop about 20lbs (maybe more, but lets start small!) feel free to add me as a friend.
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this (feels like it anyway haha) my starting weight was 141.40 pounds and I want to get to approx. 119 pounds. I have lost 4 pounds so far but in the approx. 55 days I have been using this, its my fitness which has improved dramatically! I haven't lost much weight due to too many cheat meals but I am back on track :) feel free to add me! be great to keep each other motivated :)
  • dhawk2196
    dhawk2196 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just26togo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

This is probably my 38374782th approach to weight loss and hopefully my last one. I realised I lack the support in order to stick it out and where else to find weight loss sidekicks than on MFP?

I'm looking to drop from 148lbs to 125 in 6 months (5'8" female).

Who's with me?
    just26togo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

This is probably my 38374782th approach to weight loss and hopefully my last one. I realised I lack the support in order to stick it out and where else to find weight loss sidekicks than on MFP?

I'm looking to drop from 148lbs to 125 in 6 months (5'8" female).

Who's with me?

• dhawk2196
    dhawk2196 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in it with ya! Had 3 surgeries on my feet over the last 1.5 years...gained 20 lbs it so....hate it....
  • SimpleLux
    SimpleLux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? I'm trying to get in all of my water....ran briefly on the treadmill and the jiggly bits were a bit of motivation!!!
  • svgordon
    svgordon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    please add me!!
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Back at it again too -- 57 days strong of logging! Working out a few times a week even tho my job is very active. Looking to lose another 15 pounds to get down to around 160-165 by my wedding in May. Have been hanging around 180 for two years after losing the first 15 pounds. Moved three times now and getting to a place that's permanent to really attack this weight. Lifting and eating about 1900 calories right now :) Feel free to add me!!
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    rsierra33 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new and looking for motivation Support. My goal is to lose 20lbs in 6 months for my dress fitting for my Wedding in October!! :) I'm with you!

My wedding is in October too!!! :) My dress fits fine though. I want to lose the weight for my bachelorette party!! lol It's at the lake!
  • fh10003
    fh10003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Need to drop 20 for blood pressure issues. I'm 52 and I'm also logging in @ my fitness pal which is helping me tremendously. Only lost 2 lb but I started goingvtovthe gym and fitness plan keeps me accountable .

• k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to go also! Already lost about 80. I'm currently 169 and would like to be at 149. :smile:
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on daily and have lost 15 pounds. 34 more to go! :D
  • r_betts02
    r_betts02 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You can add me also