Weight loss buddies

Options
cdonathan907
cdonathan907 Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2016 in Getting Started
I've been on the app for 10 days now I've lost a little over 4 pounds. That's good for me, it is normally so hard for me to lose weight. I have 37 more pounds to go. Looking for some more buddies to help me along the way.

Replies

• rccsinger
    rccsinger Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for weight loss buddies as well. 15 days 2lbs the first week and hoping for 2 lbs this week as well.
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've been here bout a month....feel free to add me to friends. I have a lot more to lose than you do. Only lost 1.5 lbs so far, but apparently I wasn't eating enough calories for my body to let go. Really crazy when my lifestyle coach says eat more food to lose weight. lol
  • jjiistu
    jjiistu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    4lbs is a great start! I have been 'back on it' for 5 weeks now and have lost 15lbs in total, 27 more to go!!
  • SimpleLux
    SimpleLux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been on the app for 10 days now I've lost a little over 4 pounds. That's good for me, it is normally so hard for me to lose weight. I have 37 more pounds to go. Looking for some more buddies to help me along the way.

I added you! Everyone feel free to add me too....looking to lose 20-25 pounds by summer!
  • gebi611
    gebi611 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for a few years but have never taken my weight loss seriously until now. Have lost 6.4 pounds so far, only 70+ more to go! :p Looking for some friends to help along the way and provide inspiration.
  • davefromsask1
    davefromsask1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I started in January and so far am down 27lbs. Feel free to give me an add.
  • runningalice
    runningalice Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 26lbs since Christmas and have 30 to go! :)