It is almost Springtime ladies and gents..

Options
Hello lovely people, it is almost springtime and I am going to make March my *kitten* becore the treacherous bikini season is almost among us!!! Add me, if you're with me!!!!!

Replies

• samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yes I really want to look good this summer. I don't necessarily care about wearing a bikini but I do want to wear shorts without getting painful rashes from my thighs rubbing.
  • MrsLeonard2016
    MrsLeonard2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @samchez0 Ugh. I feel your pain!!!! Trimming my thighs is a huge goal for me
  • UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is my goal too!! I was pregnant and had a baby a year into my fitness journey so my baby is 9 months old and this summer im gonna rock a bathing suit!!!! I usually always just get a *kitten* bathing suit whatever is the most flattering and then still wear shorts and a shirt over it!! This summer i wanna wear dresses and a bathing suit and feel confident
  • MrsLeonard2016
    Options
    @UnicornAmanda1 me too!!! I want to be comfy without having to add the layers!
  • MrsLeonard2016
    Options
    By the way @UnicornAmanda1 ... AMAZING before/after pic :)
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Never in my life have I been able to comfortably wear shorts shorter than almost knee length. This will be my summer. Bring on the shorts and crop tops!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I am so ready!! ha, but no bikini for me but I'm READY for the season! BOOM!
  • UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    By the way @UnicornAmanda1 ... AMAZING before/after pic :)

Thank you. Im gettin there.. Slow and steady lol
  • MrsLeonard2016
    Options
    @becbo22 you got this!!!!
  • MrsLeonard2016
    Options
    @californiagirl2012 I wish I looked half as good in a bikini as your awesome pictures :)