easy recipes

Options
jossiecastillo28
jossiecastillo28 Posts: 16 Member
edited March 2016 in Recipes
Hi I'm Josephine I just started this journey I really don't know how to cook healthy food what I eat is chicken fish broccoli boiled egg canola oil carrot spinach banana orange apples and I was wondering can you guys give me easy recipes so I could mix my meals I would really appreciate it thank you or post pictures of your meals

Replies

• 3nails1love
    3nails1love Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I make soup with mixed veggies and some boullion, and a little rice.
  • cherose77
    cherose77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lean shredded pork cooked in the crock pot with S&P, Garlic,a little OJ, and fave seasonings, with a cauliflower mash on the side. So delish.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Josephine I just started this journey I really don't know how to cook healthy food what I eat is chicken fish broccoli boiled egg canola oil carrot spinach banana orange apples and I was wondering can you guys give me easy recipes so I could mix my meals I would really appreciate it thank you or post pictures of your meals
    Take a look through the recipe forum, tons and tons of great stuff, including pictures of peoples meals and of course, google search Healthy Recipes and you'll find a billion websites!
    I eat a lot of oven cooked chicken, and steamed vegetables. Spices are fantastic for changing the tastes of your food so it doesn't just get to be a 'same all the time' thing.
  • jossiecastillo28
    jossiecastillo28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options