Need friends

Options
satxdc99
satxdc99 Posts: 74 Member
Hi there. I am having to start over with my weight loss journey. Would love supportive friends to share meals and recipe ideas as well as encouragement and support. I have a FB page called Mission Nutrition that I post meals with calories to. I would love friends that will post pics of their meals with calories on my page so we can give each other ideas.

Replies

• Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Add me if you like
  • neilgreen76
    neilgreen76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting my journey so would be great to be on board
  • rweathers1104
    rweathers1104 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The support on this site is pretty amazing.
  • cathed42
    cathed42 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm new here doing quite well (I think) lost 10lbs in 3 weeks so far
  • Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's much better having friends on here! I was so hesitant to add anybody, but after realizing it's more fun and encouraging, I started letting people in
  • OakMan60
    OakMan60 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for friends. feel free to add me
  • kjt1972
    kjt1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on this site about 6 months and lost about 25lbs since joining, but down 35 all together. I have about 15 more I would like to lose and the closer I get to my goal, the harder it seems to get. I know it is all about creating new habits and incorporating new ideas into the things I've been doing that will get me there. Recently started snapping pics of my meals and sending them to my trainer. Accountability is key and has helped me push past my plateau. :)
  • jimnmarci
    jimnmarci Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just stared following your FB page and would love to be your friend in MFP!

• Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Let's make this happen. Add me!!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you and congrats on starting. I'm Anita, I am working to lose body fat and have been off and on for 3 years. My goal is to get to 15%. I love working out and I also meal prep. Add me if you like! :) we can encourage each other