HELP !!!

I've been sticking to my exercise, going for walks at a fairly quick pace, i'm burning more caloriesthan my daily amount.
I'm eating my new reduced level of calories. BUT im still not losing weight, instead i put on a few pounds every day.
Granted not everything i eats healthy but i dont get it.
I dont have money to attend a gym, or gym classes, and running well i dont have the capabilty of that as im only just adjusting to walking alot

Replies

• NAMsMommy
    NAMsMommy Posts: 132 Member
    I am going to be blunt here, you aren't eating enough!

I know it goes against everything you want to do to EAT MORE to lose, but you are starving your body right now. You are gaining because your body is taking all the food you are consuming and hoarding it so that it can survive. Generally they say you need at least 1200 calories consumed per day to just fuel your body.

I would suggest you go to the tools tab and calculate your BMR. That is the number of calories your body needs just for you to lay there and breathe. You need to eat at least that much. Plus if you are working out, you should eat back at least some of those calories to keep a "Net" intake of 1200 (calories consumed (minus) calories burned working out (equals) net calories.