tired of bein overweight and unable to do things

Options
i really want to make a change its embarassin when it is even hard just to do housework because of hurting and getting tired im female a mother of four a grandma also live with my fiancee im 49 years old weigh 250 pds but im only 5 feet tall its time for a change

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be if you're ready to make a change :) Good luck. Read through some of the forum stickies and ask questions.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You're taking the right first step with using MFP. Read the forums and glean some helpful information from the people who have been on here awhile. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Avoid fad diets that promise quick results and remember it takes time to accomplish your goals.
  • MaureenDarst1
    MaureenDarst1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thank u thank u
  • Journeyfrom381
    Journeyfrom381 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Maureen welcome feel free to add me we can talk anytime you need support!!
  • cjean920
    cjean920 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Maureen! I'm in the same boat! I'm 285lbs and have hit rock bottom with this weight BS. I have hypothyroidism which has contributed to my weight gain among other things but I'm ready to punch this problem in the face!!!! Friend me and we can go at it together!!!
  • kst69
    kst69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hear you I am tired of hurting all the time. I am ready to lose this weight.
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I lost 2kg in my first week I started at 106kg and I'm 5'9". I wouldn't personally class myself as obese but the doctors do. I decided to make a change because my asthma is taking over and I was sick of not being able to do things I wanted to so I decided to kick asthma in its hypothetical bum! I already feel better just knowing what I'm putting into my body, knowing I'm able to make my goals. So you've definitely come to the right place. Feel free to add me and we can lose the weight together!!
  • MaureenDarst1
    MaureenDarst1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thank u all so excited about the support thank u all so much