Hello everyone..

DIAZANGELA
DIAZANGELA Posts: 3
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I am Angie, and I am joining myfitnesspal..to well you know, lose ALOT of weight...I think this will help me track what I have eaten easier than dependeing on myself to write everything down, and I can see how much I actually consume compared to what exercise I actually fo get..so..hello to all of you.

Replies

• thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Hello and welcome!! I'm pretty new here too. I just joined last week.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • good luck!!! i am rooting for you:)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Angie!! This is a great place for motivation, inspiration, encouragement and accountability.
  • tina97016
    tina97016 Posts: 4 Member
    pretty new also! Away we go on your new journey
  • kathryn84
    kathryn84 Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome! You can do it. Good Luck
  • thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Oh and I forgot to say...If you have ALOT to lose don't focus on that total number. Break it down into smaller goals. Celebrate each goal as you reach it.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Welcome and Good Luck! People on here are so super cool and supportive and the tools are great.

I'm an Angie too and I have quite a bit of weight to lose myself. ^_^
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Welcome and good luck. This is a great place with great people and I find the logging of food very easy, not to mention the simplicity in making judgments on where to make better choices.
  • Rachel69
    Rachel69 Posts: 1
    Hello

My name is Rachel and I am really not new but looking for friends for support because i am having troubles sticking with it.
  • Hi Rachel, that is my biggest downfall..I have all the motivation in my brain and never stuck with anything! we cansupport each other..i don't have a computer at home which stinks, but I will be on here everyday probably updating and posting..
  • Hi skwilson! you have done great based on your numbers!! Looking forward to motivation & tips from you! lol..
This discussion has been closed.