Looking to make friends on my weight loss journey!

Options
Hi! This is my first time on MyFitnessPal. I'm looking to make friends so we can support and help each other on our weight loss journey. I have lost 19.4lbs and still have 70lbs to go!
Add me!

Replies

• liveloseliftlove
    liveloseliftlove Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • lisamurray61210
    lisamurray61210 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hello this is my 2nd time on here. If u stick to it and surround yourself with positive people u will see results fast....
  • NewCass1982
    NewCass1982 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends?
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you and congrats on starting. I'm Anita, I am working to lose body fat and have been off and on for 3 years. My goal is to get to 15%. I love working out and I also meal prep. Add me if you like! :) we can encourage each other
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs so far and have about 30 lbs more to go. Anyone can add me for motivation and support
  • wobchunk
    wobchunk Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi this is also my first time on here I would love to join you on your journey, I have already lost 5lbs and have another 20 something to go. Add me.
  • s6mz
    s6mz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Msanitag wrote: »
    Hello! Nice to meet you and congrats on starting. I'm Anita, I am working to lose body fat and have been off and on for 3 years. My goal is to get to 15%. I love working out and I also meal prep. Add me if you like! :) we can encourage each other

How can i add a new friends??
  • _Casandraa_
    _Casandraa_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It is incredible how much support there is.
  • ksandacz
    ksandacz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I've lost 42 pounds since April 2, 2015 and I have 10 to go. I've plateaued. I need to tweak my eating & exercising. I think I might not be eating enough quality calories. I'll be adding more calories starting today, but I'm nervous.
  • BrookeDonohue1987
    BrookeDonohue1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me. I could use some motivation!
    9kgs down so far!
  • Buildingit3157
    Buildingit3157 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, you all can add me as well. It's not giving me the option to. Let's rock this :):)
  • gsunnar89
    gsunnar89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. All requests welcomed :)
  • Buildingit3157
    Buildingit3157 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • _Casandraa_
    _Casandraa_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I've sent friend requests to you all! Thank you for being so kind.
  • aprilbyrd2014
    aprilbyrd2014 Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    you can add me too as well I'm new here to started about 2 weeks ago down 8 pounds in two weeks my goal is to loose 30...would love to support...add me if you wish...good luck on your journey..
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 23lbs to lose. Im a yoyo mfp user but been back for over 70 days now.
  • mecooke17
    mecooke17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added
  • my2sheps
    my2sheps Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    me me meeee.