Feeling discouraged!

Options
Day 16 of Plexus slim wirh accelerator. Eating healthy and drinking TONS of water. Seeing NO change at all. Feeling discouraged.

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    what is that???? you using MFP App and logging your food intake and have calculated your calorie level for weightloss?
  • Avenged_Sevenx
    Avenged_Sevenx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Seeing change and feeling change are two different things.
    How do you feel every day now compared to 17 days ago?
  • Zeus727
    Zeus727 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Slowly but surely
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i mean or you could use the mfp (NEAT) or TDEE methods (probably not best for a newbie but depends)

you did not gain weight in 16 days do not expect to lose it in 16 days.
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the consensus here; don't expect a quick fix. Stick with it....eat healthy, drink TONS of water and exercise on a regular basis; you'll be glad you did
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It can get discouraging especially when you see other people's results but you have to keep in mind that everyone loses differently! Your current weight, gender, and age greatly effect your weightloss.
    So if you're not horribly overweight to begin with you're not going be shredding lbs left and right! That's no problem!
    Just tweak your diet and exercise plan if it's 4 weeks and you see no change. I've heard cardio is great with fat burning a run down body , then again weight lighting works better for others. Don't get discouraged just play around with it! And good luck !
  • chelseycarr666
    chelseycarr666 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow some of these comments are incredibly negative, and that's no way to help someone who is feeling discouraged ! Immediate gratification is something we have all become accustomed to, so 16 days might seem like forever. Try and see your diet as a lifestyle change, not as a faster way to lose weight. Thats the problem with all these "get fit quick" pills and shakes, you probably won't keep the weight off with the mentality that you will lose weight fast without making life changes. Exercise. Don't go overboard, but get a mile or two (walking, even) a day to start out. You will see results with continuous effort! :)
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it, just as long as you keep going. Be persistent, that's the biggest advice I can give anyone. Eventually something will give if you are fair and strict. For me I can stand still at a weight for two weeks while being in a calorie deficit, and working out 6 days a week, then all a sudden the pounds start coming off, then stops again, and repeat.