FITNESS CHICK DAY!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    WOW way to go, keep it up, i look up to you.....:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    WOW way to go, keep it up, i look up to you.....:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    :drinker: Thanks Chipper:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    YAHOO FC! You rock!
    :bigsmile: :blushing: ty:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Wow, FC, you really inspire me. Kinda puts those last 13 lbs I need to lose into perspective. I wish you continued success on your weight loss journey. Rock on!!
    GTO...your words mean alot to me...thank you for taking the time to share!:drinker: :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Two Fitness Chick Days. Hooray!! You deserve it Fitness Chick. You have done an amazing job. What an inspiration you are. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    FC You are my insperation:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    FC You are my insperation:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
    Thanks Hon:flowerforyou: that means alot:heart:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth, I am glad that I found MFP because through it I have met you! and some other amazing people.
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us:flowerforyou:
    Kelly
  • furrflys
    Options
    Thanks for you inspiration and kind words! Its nice to see that you CAN achieve your goals if you work hard and stay the course.:flowerforyou:
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    holy cats
    thats amazing
    way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Fitness Chick - 209lbs gone forever. Simply wonderful. Your posts are always a sight for sore eyes. I appreciate all of the advice you've given and all of your wisdom. Thank you for being you and being such a motivator. Happy Tuesday friend.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Fitness Chick - 209lbs gone forever. Simply wonderful. Your posts are always a sight for sore eyes. I appreciate all of the advice you've given and all of your wisdom. Thank you for being you and being such a motivator. Happy Tuesday friend.
    :flowerforyou: :smooched: :wink: Thank you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    holy cats
    thats amazing
    way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: thanks!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks for you inspiration and kind words! Its nice to see that you CAN achieve your goals if you work hard and stay the course.:flowerforyou:
    I appreciate your kind words furrflys:drinker: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Elizabeth, I am glad that I found MFP because through it I have met you! and some other amazing people.
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us:flowerforyou:
    Kelly
    My sweet Keiko Kelly....you always have the perfect words to encourage...I so appreciate you as a friend!:flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Two Fitness Chick Days. Hooray!! You deserve it Fitness Chick. You have done an amazing job. What an inspiration you are. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
    hee hee hee.... My buds are SO COOL, it's now a weekly thing:laugh: :laugh: It's so motivating to know if the whole week sucks, Tues will be right around the corner:laugh: :wink: But my weeks aren't like that anymore... YIPEE:bigsmile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Happy FC Day to you
    Happy FC day to you
    You lost so much weight
    And we think you're great

Huzzah! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Happy FC Day to you
    Happy FC day to you
    You lost so much weight

:laugh: Well I for one think you are pretty awesome yourself...dang but the things I've learned from YOU in my short stay here:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I don't think I got to participate in the last Fitness Chick Day ... so I definitely intend to celebrate YOU today!

You constantly amaze me, my dear, with your sweet, caring heart and loving spirit, with your determination and persistence in the face of odds that would make most people give up ... and your willingness to let other people see into your soul ... even though it's risky and means that you get hurt sometimes.... you are stronger than the ones who hurt you because you choose to forgive and move forward.

God bless you today & every day, Dear Heart!

0002030B.gif
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Happy FC Day to you
    Happy FC day to you
    You lost so much weight

:laugh: Well I for one think you are pretty awesome yourself...dang but the things I've learned from YOU in my short stay here:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Ditto! :flowerforyou: