Is there a reason why lesbian women don't like straight men?

Options

Replies

• zerojunk
    zerojunk Posts: 70 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Try bringing something more tangible to the table. I've had decent luck that way. And by luck, I mean it really sounded like it could've happened but decided it was probably a bad idea and never actually did anything. Try getting them to snort "baking soda" off each other if you know what I mean. Or if that is not their thing, try a VS (Victoria Secret) contract. This guy has no idea what he's getting into here, I better tank this one. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tank The MMORPG definition
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I.... What?
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    nWq77aF.jpg
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    what if he has a good heart and personality? I have been struggling with this

Try tucking. Maybe you'll fool them!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,966 Member
    Options
    jprewitt1 wrote: »
    ...cis men.

I've seen this before on another website. What the hell is a cis man? Am I missing something?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisgender

Cisgender (often abbreviated to simply cis) is a descriptor for those whose experiences of their own gender agree with the sex they were assigned at birth.[1] It may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex."[2] It is a complement to the term transgender.[1]
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    The number of serious answers in here is mind boggling.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing ha ha ha!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lesbians as a whole don't dislike straight men, we just don't wanna bang em.

@beccadailly95

What about cuddling?
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

I'm more entertained by the serious ones.
  • anicoleshakess
    anicoleshakess Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    what if he has a good heart and personality? I have been struggling with this

Caitlyn Jenner was struggling with that same question.

LOL!!!!!! :lol:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Don't you like guys with a good heart and personality? Maybe you should have sex with one.
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Don't you like guys with a good heart and personality? Maybe you should have sex with one.

So far this has been the only helpful response thank you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

I find this highly implausible...

I+don+t+believe+you+my+hours+spent+on+homework+can+t+_78724c0ca3eb9a90fe32fbff810f8cb0.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

Hey listen...this place is support...if you can't do that then I'm going to have to ask you kindly to leave this thread and never respond again...we're all here to help each other and whatnot and all you're doing is being mean and rude....
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    you're going places kid we can keep this gag running all the way through Friday if we play our cards right

but on fridays we write angry threads

I thought that was for Monday?
  • zerojunk
    zerojunk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oof, I thought this was a joke thread. Lesbians, by definition only like women. Aiming for the bisexuals or straight women is your best option if you've been made aware a woman is a lesbian.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Long long ago in a galaxy far far away (at least it feels that way). Back in high school a female friend of mine gave me the best advice on how to pick up and treat women I was in a relationship with. I did not know it at the time that she was gay. After 40 some years, we are still close friends.
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    zerojunk wrote: »
    Oof, I thought this was a joke thread. Lesbians, by definition only like women. Aiming for the bisexuals or straight women is your best option if you've been made aware a woman is a lesbian.

Ah, ok thanks for clearing that up!
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nro0wepDDQ1sn30dso1_500.gif
  • cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Long long ago in a galaxy far far away (at least it feels that way). Back in high school a female friend of mine gave me the best advice on how to pick up and treat women I was in a relationship with. I did not know it at the time that she was gay. After 40 some years, we are still close friends.

You're kill'n me smalls! What was the magical advice?