KINOBODY programme and podcasts!

Options
Been listening to the podcast for a few weeks now and would highly reccomend to anyone wether cutting, bulking, maintaining, losing or toning, male or female. Anything goes and it has really gave me alot of motivation and education into fitness and nutrition but not at all boring. Alot based on intermittent fasting (not the 5:2 way though). Really has opened my eyes to alot of things and has super interesting interviews with people from all fields of fitness. There is also a website which explains the programmes he has came up with for each of the diets, which are super easy and the least time consuming I have seen. (I have tried almost every diet and gym programme) Thought I would share this info as I see alot of people with posts about being stuck with weightloss or other things and after solutions. The podcast is KINOBODY presents the road to ripped. And search on the Web to find his page. Will 100% be trying this out next week.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Bottom line, he is trying to sell you something which you don't need. MFP is free.
  • Rebek_h
    Rebek_h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    He isn't selling me anything. Hes teaching you hot to lose weight by losing the fat, how to gain wait through muscle building instead of smashing 4000 cals a day and gaining loads of fat. Teaching you methods to make gains on the areas you want. You don't need to buy anything you listen and learn about it through a podcast and it is extremely helpful for everyone
  • Rebek_h
    Options
    And MFP isn't free I pay £8 a month for an app that rarely works properly
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Well, mine is free. Lots of knowledgable people on here too. Stay tuned.
  • Rebek_h
    Options
    Yeah I know that. I was jusy trying to give people a bit of motivation through a free website and podcast...my bad