Cravings are out of control

Options
kristenwilson9
kristenwilson9 Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
How do you deal with cravings ? And how often do you think a person should "cheat" their diet?

Replies

• Smitdawg3
    Smitdawg3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cravings are kind of natural. They do diminish though. It is important to recognize ques around cravings, like stress or emotional eating. I all myself a treat on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday and sometime Sunday . I lose more weight when I dont, but I cant go all too long without something. I also wouldnt call it cheating, but trying to eat in moderation. Like, have a cup of ice cream, not a cereal bowl filled. That's what doomed a lot of us to begin with. Exercise also helps with cravings. I get cravings when Im sitting around doing nothing. That is why I try to rid my house of junk, so I dont binge.
  • ChrisRendon1128
    ChrisRendon1128 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should increase your daily calorie intake and do a little more exercise to balance it out? I was eating 1300 calories and working out and it was leaving me really hungry, so I finally started eating most of my workout calories back and I feel SO much better and "cheat" a lot less. Good luck!