hi, just joined

Options
hi, i've just joined

i hope i will make new friends here who can offer support and tips.

i would like to loose 60lbs (but will be happy loosing half that)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lindabaker1961
    Options
    Hey, my name is Linda ,I just joined today also.Hope we can be friends to help one another
  • Chrissy2627
    Options
    Hi! I just started over the weekend. I am hoping to lose about 50 lbs, but will also be happy losing about half of that! Feel free to add me as a friend, and good luck!
  • julesisslimmer
    Options
    that would be good.

hopefully we can motivate and help each other.

I have just tracked my food for the day (i just guessed the weights, but from tomorrow will be weighing everything) i think after time you get to know how many calories things are.

i cant believe this is a free website, i have been on another well known diet for the last few months (not free) and put on 7lbs!

I am going to do my best this time.

Its good to have comrades to help :flowerforyou:
  • Chrissy2627
    Options
    I agree about the free thing! If you have a smart phone I would recommend downloading the phone app. It makes it really easy to track calories on the go. Also, on the Android phones they have a barcode scanner, so that you can scan the foods that you are eating and put them directly into your food diary. Much easier than trying to figure out points or anything like that.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also just joined. I'd like new friends so if anyone else is looking for support, add me too! We can all try to help each other.
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have been here for awhile and I have lost 40lbs, this website is the reason I have lost those 40lbs. Please feel free to add me!!
  • lindabaker1961
    Options
    I just joined to I would like to add you as a friend but I don't know how to use the add friend or to introduce myself
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    Hi! I joined just over a week ago and I have nearly 80 lbs to lose. I'd love to help support you. Please feel free to friend me
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    my second day feel free to add me :)