140+lbs lost in 9 months

Options

Replies

• ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look so great, you've come so far! Congrats!
  • mrschikin
    mrschikin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, and a huge inspiration. :) Thank you!
  • YudeniaRamirez
    YudeniaRamirez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! congrats!
  • Honest_Angie
    Honest_Angie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Such an amazing and inspiring change. Way to go!!!

I'm beginning my diet again after a long absence. My starting weight was 335 and I've lost 10 lbs so far. My goal weight is ultimately 175 or less. I honestly wasn't sure I could lose so much weight, but seeing your transformation gives me hope.

Thank you so much for sharing this! Also, if you don't mind me asking, what types of exercises have you done? I find it hard to do the basic ones while being so obese.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Do you realize you weight less than what you lost (which is a whole person)? I hope you have a fabulous reward for yourself!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!!! You made such a wonderful transformation in 9 months!! Wow, great job!!!!
  • MiraLea13
    MiraLea13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look fantastic!

This is such an inspirational post to see as someone who only began lifestyle changes and weight-loss a little under two months ago.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Flipping heck! Wow lass. Very well done indeed :-)
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done!
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    omg! Amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • CeeJayCastellano
    CeeJayCastellano Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. Perfect timing for me to see this post, so much motivation. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Incredible! That's such a short time frame, congrats on your success and I hope to have your determination!
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.... Really helps inspire so many people
  • wawa2nc
    wawa2nc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • SweetNina81
    SweetNina81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!! Congrats
  • 80sTO40s
    80sTO40s Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Starting weight was 311 although I might have weighed more - I just always avoided the scale. Today I weigh 168.7. I made this comparison photo exactly 1 week ago.

jwsosqttq7su.jpeg

A little about me: 27 years old, 5'4, full time college student. I started May 28th, 2015 trying to lose weight at 311 pounds. I lost the weight from daily exercise and eating less.

Woooooowww! This is absolutely amazing!☺
    Congratulations on your hard work and dedication to getting healthier.

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind

Did you count calories throughout your 9 months journey?
    Did you stick to a specific calorie goal?

Well done again.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow. My mouth wide open. You look AMAZZZINGG! Go girl!!!! You Rock!!!!! I don't know you but I'm soooo proud of YOU...... Sweet progress.
  • NinaFuego
    NinaFuego Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 311 although I might have weighed more - I just always avoided the scale. Today I weigh 168.7. I made this comparison photo exactly 1 week ago.

jwsosqttq7su.jpeg

A little about me: 27 years old, 5'4, full time college student. I started May 28th, 2015 trying to lose weight at 311 pounds. I lost the weight from daily exercise and eating less.

• classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look great congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!