New and determine

Options
Hi everyone I'm Deb I use to be a dedicated member and loved it ! Life got really hard and I put myself on the back burner, my life has totally changed and I will be 50 in 6 days !! So I'm ready to take care of me and I need some friends :)

Replies

• scottwheeler75
    scottwheeler75 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Often that is one of the toughest challenges, making yourself a priority when there are so many other things in life that require attention. I have found that balance to be challenging.

If you think I could help at all, you can add me.

Good luck and Happy Birthday!

-Scott
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome Deb!! No better time than the present to jump on this! And happy early birthday too! :D

And life happens but it's good you can put yourself back onto the important list. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a ton of fun getting back into this! You're welcome to add too if you would like :)
  • my_cleanfit_journey
    my_cleanfit_journey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for adding new friend especially ones I can help motivate & inspire! I started my journey to a better healthier new me last May & have lost close to 40 lbs, 3 pant/shirt sizes in the last 9 months all by hard work & eating better. I only joined MFP recently though when I hit a plateau and needed to watch my eating habits more closely. If you'd like to add me as a friend please feel free :)
  • 592jmac
    592jmac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I haven't been here long myself so good luck to both of us!
  • editorofpinkscrapper
    Options
    Welcome Deb. I would love to motivate one and other. Happy 50th to you. Remember to just take it one day at a time. You can do it. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I joined mfp 6 years ago a few months before my big 50th lost 40 lbs over about 2 years fell off the wagon a few months ago and packed back on 20 lbs so here I am again. The truth is this is a lifestyle change.