45 lbs down, with less than 10 to go before goal (with pics)

Options
A_New_Horizon
A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
I posted this over the weekend but it has disappeared. I have been on my journey since Sept 2010, and in that timeframe, I have lost 45 lbs with less than 10 lbs to go before hitting my goal. I have gone from a size 18W to 12 (capris/pants) and 1X to med (shirts). I hope to get to a size 8 when everything is said and done. I have done all my exercising at home or outside. I don't have money to join a gym since I have 2 babies to provide for. I had great success with 30-day shred (highly recommended), Turbojam, and I am currently doing C25K (week 6) and Ripped in 30 on off days of C25K. I hope this inspires atleast one person to keep going even if you feel like giving up. We all have rough days. If you fall off the bandwagon, just get right back on. Remember, slow and steady wins the race!! Enjoy!!!

194 lbs - July 2010 - right after my son
2rhmbtl.jpg

149.2 lbs - June 2011 - 44.8 lbs gone
rr8i9z.jpg

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work:-)
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing. :smile:
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are looking really beautiful!
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I just got Turbojam, but haven't started it yet. I also want to start C25K.
  • LynnieSkinny
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • Hopefulmomma3
    Hopefulmomma3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am starting close to where you started and have about the same goal. You are an inspiration to many of us! :) Someday I will have after pictures to post too...
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look Great and yes, you are truly an inspiration to us all!!!
    Congratulations!!:drinker:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I'm always happy to hear people say they can do it at home vs. expensive gym memberships...
    i have give up so many times on 30 day shred, maybe I should pull it back out.
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!! GREAT work! Such an inspiration to us all. :bigsmile:
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great and you seem confident and happy. Congrats on your success. I hope to be with you soon.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay! great job! i have 2 kids too and also do all of my exercise from home. and i have also done 30 day shred and started c25k last week! congrats :)
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking great
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    looking great! So proud of you!
  • taniux88
    taniux88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow great job, Congrats!!!!!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    You are amazing and such an inspiration to me!!! I have been off the bandwagon a lot recently and your right all I have to do is get back on, and not let it get me down. THANK YOU!!! You look amazing, congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!