I Must Finish This Time

Options
I have never Finished any of my goals. I've tried this 1,000 Times. I've been bullied by family & Friends in my past! I will no longer let their Cruel Words affect My Life Ever again! I may have tried this before, but this Time I Will Finish! I am on a 100 Pound Journey !

Replies

• sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You will find tons of support here. Many of us, including me have been in the same boat. If you believe in this process, be patient and kind to yourself you'll be glad you did it!
  • gabbrielle08
    gabbrielle08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree. You will definitely have a lot of support here. I'm thankful for the friends that I have on here.
  • MelanieDawn_80
    MelanieDawn_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 and have 45 to go. There's hope, You can do it! I will send you a request and Anyone can feel free to add me too.
  • Journeyofpounds
    Journeyofpounds Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thank you for the encouragement
  • pamc210
    pamc210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Pam. I've been dieting forever! I must take this seriously once and for all. Count me in as a friend.
  • Journeyofpounds
    Options
    Thank you!! Wow! You can do this!
  • Maclod111
    Maclod111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    inspirational to find out how many are in the same boat. I have family 100% behind me(mostly) but still can't achieve all I want in the time I want. you go girl!
  • flourchildinoman
    flourchildinoman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have never Finished any of my goals. I've tried this 1,000 Times. I've been bullied by family & Friends in my past! I will no longer let their Cruel Words affect My Life Ever again! I may have tried this before, but this Time I Will Finish! I am on a 100 Pound Journey !

Yes! I'm with you! You can count on me!
  • ShrinkingSloth
    ShrinkingSloth Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I so feel this! I too am starting today for the 8 millionth time, and must finish this race this time!
  • cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I know how you feel, This time around me and my husband are striving to become healthy. I refuse to even tell family members about the lifestyle change because they always try to bring me down and have a comment about every little thing they see go into my mouth.
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I've been doing this over the past year, but have always lost my motivation. This time, I'm determined! ;) You can do it! I'd love to be your friend and help encourage you! :)
  • Journeyofpounds
    Options
    This is awesome!! We can do this!! Thank you for the motivation! We are all better together!! :)<3
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It is such a journey!! We can all do this!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend... We can all use a friend through this journey!!! Nobody gets the struggle like those that are struggling!!