Show off your diary

Options
2»

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I got more than just a diary, I got spreadsheets!
    Wow, those spreadsheets are intimidating! :smile:

Mine's always open, warts and all...
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    mine is always open
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to peek at the good, the bad & the ugly. I try to eat as clean as possible. My weakness is french fries, however I don't like salt or ketchup so every so often I treat myself.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I have no problem with anyone seeing what I am eating. (Warning: Weekends haven't been to good) LoL... Any one can feel free to check out mine. I always like the little suggestions or comments I get from others on my diary.

I got a few about the soda I drink... LoL.. Hey, I was drinking 6-8 a day!! And with NOT one glass of water, now.. I may have 1 a day and drink 6-9 cups of water everyday!! I am hoping to get my soda down to 0, but for now I am fighting with caffeine cravings ( I am a HUGE addict, and the monster headaches from not having all the caffeine my body was used to for so long :P
    Sounds like me. I think I had migraines for a week straight when I kicked both soda and coffee at the same time. Never going back to that addiction.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    MIne's always been private...but just made it public in the hope it makes me think twice about food I'll regret...
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I try to eat healthy and clean most of the time.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I have no problem with anyone seeing what I am eating. (Warning: Weekends haven't been to good) LoL... Any one can feel free to check out mine. I always like the little suggestions or comments I get from others on my diary.

I got a few about the soda I drink... LoL.. Hey, I was drinking 6-8 a day!! And with NOT one glass of water, now.. I may have 1 a day and drink 6-9 cups of water everyday!! I am hoping to get my soda down to 0, but for now I am fighting with caffeine cravings ( I am a HUGE addict, and the monster headaches from not having all the caffeine my body was used to for so long :P
    I have the same problem with soda but I got the flavored carbonated water and have it when I want a soda and it really does make a great substitute! I don't know if it's better for you, but there's nothing in it as far as caffeine or sodium. I hope this helps ya!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    MIne's always been private...but just made it public in the hope it makes me think twice about food I'll regret...
    I know! I'm afraid too, but maybe I'll go public also! ahahahahahaha... why not, I suppose!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...BEWARE ~~~~rated "B" for Boring!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Mine's public too. Feel free to peek. I like public ones because you can get great ideas for new foods to try. My diary is not perfect, but I've lost 14 lbs. since March. I have tried to make sure to do some kind of exercise almost everyday though.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Read mine. It's the most boring food diary every but it does the job!!!!
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm open and honest. Last week i missed a day and i think one day i didnt complete. Oh and some entries are in dutch but happy to explain any of it :)
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    I just made mine public - only on my second day here, but I put EVERYTHING i eat :)
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just made mine open to all - feel free to snoop any advice gratefully rec'd

nik
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    mine is open
  • Daffydilly
    Daffydilly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I'd love new friends. I also try to write in the food notes two or three times a week at least, like a weight loss diary with my thoughts etc.
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mines open too. Its fairly boring, and its very repetitive, but it works for me. The weekend was fairly bad, beware!