need to lose more then 40 pounds

hey all,
I use to be 200 pounds about 8 years ago and I decided to go to a nutritionist and by following her rules it took up to two years and I had lost over 50 pounds (since I was in college and didn't gain weight like everyone in my class from stress) the weight stayed off for a few years until I started to work and I gained back 30 pounds and now I'm on a mission to lose 40+ pounds. I don't have any friends here and I hope I could get some support and I'm trying to have friends at home go on this journey with me so we can lose weight together. So far I've been on the site for 4 days now and I have gone to the gym 3 days and tracked my meals.

Replies

• chelseycarr666
    chelseycarr666 Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats girl on hopping back on this journey ! It is by no means an easy path but absolutely doable! My goal is to lose 60 lbs. MapMyRun is a great app to keep in mind! You can set yourself goals and keep track of all your workouts! I set a goal of 10 miles a week and have started a few fitness challenges too! I'm super new here and it would be great to have support from someone from a similar weight loss background. Keep on keeping on girl!
  • missstash439
    missstash439 Posts: 3 Member
    Well you're off to a great start! I'm in the market to lose 40 lbs as well. I just started using this today (prior to I had been on weight watchers, but I've been struggling since they revamped everything). I'm liking this app so far though
  • 2Mimi50
    2Mimi50 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Guys!! Add Me please! My first goal is 65 I have 43 left to hit that then Ill start my next goal..
  • susandada
    susandada Posts: 9 Member
    great guys, let's get started together
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Feel free to add me guys.
  • Zimu2014
    Zimu2014 Posts: 1 Member
    I have been battling with weight ever since I had my miscarriage, that's 1 year now. I gained 30+ pounds and now my goal is to lose 50 right now. I really could use the motivation and tips. Feel free to add me guys.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    I've lost 39 lbs from my top weight. I believe in slow sustainable loss, so you don't suffer during the process. :) Feel free to add me.
  • justdoit787
    justdoit787 Posts: 2 Member
    I also need to loose 40. Trying to not give up.
  • March5th
    March5th Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me, just getting started :)
  • gilbyfc
    gilbyfc Posts: 28 Member
    please add me as well. started at 278 at my appointment in January. Doc wants me down to 210!!! at 262 now.
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Anyone can add me as well. Long way to go on my journey. Down 13lbs so far... 80-100 lbs left to lose
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.