3 weeks in

Options
cathed42
cathed42 Posts: 88 Member
Hi I've been using the app for three weeks so far and have already lost ten pounds, I would never have believed it would be so effective. I still have a long way to go but I have osteoarthritis in my knees and already I can feel the benefits. I have being doing some light exercise in the gym with the bike and rowing machine too.

Replies

• lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    cathed42 wrote: »
    Hi I've been using the app for three weeks so far and have already lost ten pounds, I would never have believed it would be so effective. I still have a long way to go but I have osteoarthritis in my knees and already I can feel the benefits. I have being doing some light exercise in the gym with the bike and rowing machine too.

Absolutely awesome! The app is pretty great. I love it. Congratulations on your loss. Keep your focus and don't ever give up.
  • cathed42
    Options
    Weigh in this morning only lost 2 lbs this week although it's 12lbs in 4 weeks so not too bad overall. Am I expecting too much too soon?
  • cathed42
    Options
    Don't all rush to support me at once!
  • hambrit
    hambrit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think what you have lost is pretty good. I can't wait until I am able to say. I am just starting over and I hope that I am able to stick with it and lose some weight. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • staringatthesun
    staringatthesun Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    well done! honestly 2 pounds a week is actually what is considered the fastest loss that can still be healthy! it's pretty common to lose weight much faster the first couple weeks, and then it slows down to more like 1-2 pounds a week. so don't be discouraged! you are doing great.
  • becka1219
    becka1219 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome! Keep doing what you're doing!!!
  • cathed42
    Options
    Thank you I feel better now xxx