100 or more to lose! Add me!!

Options
barberqueen5
barberqueen5 Posts: 18 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for friends that need to lose 100lbs or more and/or people that want to support people like us. It's a struggle that few understand. I'm looking for support from people that share the same struggle. Let's do this together! We have to love ourselves!

Replies

• jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 90-100 lbs. As of this morning I have a 46 lbs loss. Feel free to add me! I am here for the long haul, just a day at a time:)
  • MrsRbeckett
    MrsRbeckett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80 however UGW would require over 100 lost, anyone who wants to be friends on this journey, feel free to add! I am active and log food daily :smile:
  • MrsRbeckett
    MrsRbeckett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jenngitch wrote: »
    My goal is to lose around 90-100 lbs. As of this morning I have a 46 lbs loss. Feel free to add me! I am here for the long haul, just a day at a time:)

CONGRATS, good for you, you must feel great, more then half way to your goal! :D
  • uoflgirl89
    uoflgirl89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am with you my goal is to lose 110lbs. Feel free to add and I am happy to keep posting and motivating everyone.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Shooting for a 100 it has been a journey. Feel free to add me. I am getting back to it myself to hit that goal
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose around 125-45 pounds! I'm 79 down so far! Imma add you because I know the feeling!
  • KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am down 55 so far, hoping to make it 100! Will add you
  • MammaDuck01
    MammaDuck01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started my journey this week. going strong on day 5. Add me if you like. So far doing this alone and thats ok. I can do it because I really put my mind to it. I want to start my 50's in a better body, so 10 months to go, I hope I can get it.
  • RoxyHunterRose
    RoxyHunterRose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to go too! Will add you.
  • Onamissionforfit
    Onamissionforfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me. Yes it is a struggle but not impossible.
  • funkymunky12
    funkymunky12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am down 50 lbs so far and have 115lbs to go...... I would like to lose this before I hit 40 next August, would love to join a group of people who understand the challenges so please add me
  • melissap22780
    melissap22780 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 5. I just recently started my weight loss journey. It's been 4 days so far. I've lost 2 lbs. I have at least 100 to lose. I'm determined. My only problem is I have an under active thyroid, so that makes it that much harder to lose weight and to keep it off. Please feel free to add me. I need all of the encouragement that I can get.
  • SugarPlumFairy24
    SugarPlumFairy24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too- my goal is to lose 120!
  • MiraLea13
    MiraLea13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone who cares to, feel free to add me! My goal loss is 200 lbs. I've lost 15 so far since starting to really try to lose weight in January.
  • WeCanLoseItJeff
    WeCanLoseItJeff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My #MarchTo100 lbs began 12 days ago and I have lost 10 lbs. I would love to have others who have 100 lbs or more to lose join me on the journey! I log my food and weight daily and I love to motivate and be motivated by others! Please feel free to add me!
  • WeCanLoseItJeff
    WeCanLoseItJeff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Saeyira13 wrote: »
    Anyone who cares to, feel free to add me! My goal loss is 200 lbs. I've lost 15 so far since starting to really try to lose weight in January.

Way to go! Awesome start! Keep up the great work! You can do it! #ZeroFailureMindset!
  • rodriguezmarylu25
    rodriguezmarylu25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 140 pounds! Started this journey Monday, February 29. Support on a similar journey sounds amazing right now!
  • MelanieDawn_80
    MelanieDawn_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There is hope - would love to support anyone on their journey. Anyone can feel free to add me. lju861juy3di.jpeg
    I have lost 100 lbs (though I reset my ticker in December for my round 2) and have 45 more to go. There is hope! It can seem like an impossible feat on the tough days but hard work really does pay off!
  • rodriguezmarylu25
    rodriguezmarylu25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I'm new to this. How can i add people?
  • MiraLea13
    MiraLea13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I'm new to this. How can i add people?

Click on their username under their picture to the left hand side of their post. It'll take you to another page. Click on their name again and you'll get to their profile and you can add them there!

There is probably a simpler way, but I haven't figured it out yet. lol