hi I'm new

Options
:smile: Hi just wanted to say Hi. This is kinda hard for me to put it all out there. my weight, age and all that but here it is. I need all the help I can get. Hope I can be there for you. Teri

Replies

• MISSTERI
    Options
    :smile: Hi just wanted to say Hi. This is kinda hard for me to put it all out there. my weight, age and all that but here it is. I need all the help I can get. Hope I can be there for you. Teri
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm encourage everyday by everyone's willingness to put in the effort. Starting at the most basic level of joining the site.

Yeah for all of us.:laugh:
  • apollo12
    Options
    hi i am new
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have taken the first steps so here is wishing you a fun and exciting time as you go on this journey.:flowerforyou:
  • MISSTERI
    Options
    Wow There was someone out there. That is so cool. You guys rock. So far I am getting the hang of putting the food in the diary and exercise stuff. This is some good stuff. Lets just keep rolling along shall we?:flowerforyou:
  • mmgoodman
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Melissa and I am pretty new to this site. I am a wife and a mother of 3 girls. My goal right now is 40 pounds. I need to lose a lot more but I know it is best to get a small start off. I am in college (full time), right now I am in the Arts and Science program and will be transfering to the nursing program Summer semister. I am a full time mother and wife, so yes I am very busy!
    I have been a mom for 14 years and over these years I have forgotten about me and what I need. I have taken care of everyone but me, including when my grandfather was dying of cancer (he survived) my god mother of lymphnoid cancer (passed of pneumiona), a friends uncle and his paw. Yes I helped these people untill they had pass, I also helped take care of my ex mother in law, she passed of a brain stem stroke. So over the years I have made it about everyone, but me. Now I am getting me back. I have to. I am tried of being tired all the time, feeling yucky, and being in pain. I have a lot to live for and want to continue doing so.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the wonderful new people!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Jump in and share and ask questions when you need to!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've been here two weeks Monday and I love this site. I've already loss about 5-6 pounds. The support is great and the message boards are very supportive.

120845.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ali911
    ali911 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm New. I started a weight loss program last Tuesday with my sister in law, but I need more than her support with this as I have a long way to go. I will enjoy hearing from anyone with suggestions and motivational ideas.