Looking to stay accountable with others!

Options

Replies

• KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love having people who interact with each other on my list, I'd love to be friends!
  • Fat2Phabulous
    Fat2Phabulous Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • shellyn158
    shellyn158 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. i am new as well. lost 57 with weight watchers and ready for a change.
  • Doin_it_4me920
    Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountability and motivation too. Feel free to add me. Just started using this app today! But been working on changing my life style for a while!
  • DashingKam
    DashingKam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im here with you. Sending fr
  • Bench_Bunny
    Bench_Bunny Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    On day 94 for me on here, and 33 lbs lost. Love this accountability! Makes me feel like a super hero! If you wish you can add me, and steal a peek into my food diary. Having fun creating amazing stuff.

Soo true! When my macros are perfect I get emotional, I feel like making a speech and naming everyone who helped me throughout the day! Ha!

• lseib6994
    lseib6994 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well anyone.
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you and congrats on starting. I'm Anita, I am working to lose body fat and have been off and on for 3 years. My goal is to get to 15%. I love working out and I also meal prep. Add me if you like! :) we can encourage each other
  • Bench_Bunny
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Looking forward to keeping each other motivated! And learning lots!
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    swtypie777 wrote: »
    Annr wrote: »
    On day 94 for me on here, and 33 lbs lost. Love this accountability! Makes me feel like a super hero! If you wish you can add me, and steal a peek into my food diary. Having fun creating amazing stuff.

Soo true! When my macros are perfect I get emotional, I feel like making a speech and naming everyone who helped me throughout the day! Ha!

yep! So when we see a soapbox...its for us, and we need to just climb it! (um Mom, get off the grocery clerk stool....)
  • wacky2016
    wacky2016 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I new to this to and trying to figure out this adding people thing to lol
  • RyanneS20
    RyanneS20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me anybody.
  • Bench_Bunny
    Options
    :) so glad to have you all in my circle of motivation and support!
  • ThatRunningGuy
    ThatRunningGuy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • rustyfit82
    rustyfit82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to help motivate others and get some motivation too. Feel free to add me.
  • Richiepoo68
    Richiepoo68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    swtypie777 wrote: »
    Good morning! I'm finally getting the hang of this app and looking for others to help with accountability, motivation, support, and knowledge! Looking forward to staying on track with everyone!

• Richiepoo68
    Richiepoo68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. I'm looking for the same thing