New to Site

Options
Hi All, I just found this site this morning and I am thrilled with it so far! Really user friendly and fun! I am excited.

I am a 33 yo happily married mama from Canada. I have been struggling with weight since my 20's, I was anywhere between 108 & 165 lbs...but that was nothing compared to what has been going on the last 3 years. My highest was 206, I broke that in 2010 and I am down to 190, my goal weight is about 120 lbs.

I am dealing with food intolereance, hypothyroid (dealt with for the most part) mild depression and endometriosis.

I have not been consistently working out and my nutrition plan has been up in the air. I do best on a lower carb diet.

Looking for a community that will offer support. Good luck to all! :) Bliss.

Replies

• tuscaroragal
    tuscaroragal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Lots of support, guidance and great motivation on this site! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like some encouragement....best of luck!
  • kate1975
    kate1975 Posts: 31
    Options
    hi and welcome! sounds like you have been having a hard time of it but rest assured you will get lots of advice help and encouragement from us all, good luck with your journey and remember YOU CAN DO IT XXX :happy:
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hi!!! I have been on this site for about 5 weeks now and I cannot praise it enough! I have been about 4 stone over weight for years now (I'm 27). I have three sons and I have now decided that enough is enough and I want to shift that weight. I have tried allsorts in the past but since I have come on here I have lost 13 pounds (at least...as I put in the weight that I was when I last weighed myself but was sure I was heavier than what I said...if that makes ANY sense!). Anyway, it's a great site and it's working for me...I am normally a food maniac who just constantly eats but joining here is working and I love it!! I will help you if you want!!! Good luck hun!!!! You can do it xx
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    WELCOME!!!

Your gunna love it here!!!
    The support is so great here..I dont think I would have amde it through without it!

Add me if you would like :flowerforyou:
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do! Good luck with achieving your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • Blissfull_kels
    Options
    Thanks all! I appreciate the support. GOOD LUCK on all your goals! :)