Hi everyone! New here

Options
I started this journey just a week ago and didn't realize there was a forum. I was using the food log and have been amazed at how easy it is to use. I am also amazed at how quickly calories add up! I like how it totals it out for you. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and to support others on this journey to wellness. Thanks!

Replies

• Connie38
    Options
    I started this journey just a week ago and didn't realize there was a forum. I was using the food log and have been amazed at how easy it is to use. I am also amazed at how quickly calories add up! I like how it totals it out for you. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and to support others on this journey to wellness. Thanks!
  • gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just coming "back on board" after Christmas / being snowed in / getting a head cold (really no excuse not to log and/or eat right!) but I'm so happy to be back at it.

There are SO many great people and inspirational stories here.

You can do it!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome Connie:bigsmile: Yes, the tools here are very helpful to see what you're really eating and being able to track your excercise is wonderful as well.

Nice to have you here:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • motivatedmama
    Options
    127766.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Welcome to the site. I'm new here too. Today is actually my first day since I joined last night. So good luck to both of us.

Nothing tastes as great as being thin feels.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    127766.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Welcome to the site. I'm new here too. Today is actually my first day since I joined last night. So good luck to both of us.

Nothing tastes as great as being thin feels.

hello, motivatedmama, good luck to you too!!! :flowerforyou: Good to hear you are so motivated :wink: - keep up the spirit :drinker: .
  • motivatedmama
    Options
    Thx dewpearl!