Shift work

Options
nikkiknocks11
nikkiknocks11 Posts: 8 Member
Hi guys can anyone help me please with some quick recipe ideas as I do shift work and when I get home at 830 at night and don't fancy anything heavy just something nice and lite, any ideas would be fab and thank you

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    check out budgetbytes.com many quick and simple dishes and many crockpot dishes. i use my slow cooker on my days off to make large batches of meals.
  • nikkiknocks11
    Options
    check out budgetbytes.com many quick and simple dishes and many crockpot dishes. i use my slow cooker on my days off to make large batches of meals.

• nikkiknocks11
    Options
    Thank you
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    How about a tortilla with Parmesan and grilled veggies? I use coconut oil pan spray to sautee the veggies then brown the tortilla. Add a smattering of cheese and fold it over. You can cut into triangles to make a quesadilla. Salsa and mixed greens make it a mini meal! Not very many calories and ready in 3 minutes.
  • nikkiknocks11
    Options
    Sounds fab
  • michelleg85
    michelleg85 Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm a shift worker as well...I like to make baked egg bites - (a piece of sliced ham layed into a muffin tin, crack an egg inside, add a few herbs and bake @ 350 for 15 mins). The result is a cooked egg in a ham "cup". Easy, light and delicious.
  • nikkiknocks11
    Options
    Thank you