New, but not the best week

Options
just_silk
just_silk Posts: 105 Member
Well, week one is over.

Needed time to get my head in the right place before saying howdy to you all!

Not the most awesome week to start mind, full of cold and feeling rotten, but I'm still kicking!

How are all your weeks going?

Replies

• aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My week was not my best either--I wasn't able to track my calorie intake as closely & my weight stayed the same. I'm frustrated, but this week will be better. Keep your head up & you'll be fine.
    :flowerforyou:
  • soxmandan
    soxmandan Posts: 26
    Options
    I have not missed a day of working out yet, so that's good :) Plus, I've been sticking to my diet, save for saturday, but I'm feeling great!

Keep on keeping on!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day and this is a new week. It takes some time to get your head in the right place

My week has been ok, I have had better. Weight loss has been going good though.....

Welcome to MFP.... add me if you would like
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    The most important part is that you're here and starting to get used to tracking. Colds are no fun - hope you feel better soon!
  • just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, nice to meet ya.

Makes a big change when you see everyone else staying positive with you. Normally I might have did the old 'this week isn't great, start again next week' trick but knowing other people are on here doing the same thing is a really good boost.

:D
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Well, week one is over.

Needed time to get my head in the right place before saying howdy to you all!

Not the most awesome week to start mind, full of cold and feeling rotten, but I'm still kicking!

How are all your weeks going?
    You know - what a GREAT way to start - you made it through it AND felt crappy to boot... I hope that will give you a great boost knowing what type of motivation it took to make it through your week :)
    Congrats!
    C.J.
  • BroncoMan
    BroncoMan Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm going on two weeks since I started and I jumped in hard and fast. It was a shock to the system the first week, but now it does seem to be a lot easier. My workouts are easier, my discipline is easier and I'm seeing results so mentally, it's getting easier too.

Wish you the best.
  • saveeggscracksmiles
    Options
    I feel kinda exhausted doing the workouts everyday. But. I know it'll be better for me in the long run.:D