32lbs Down and more to go. SOOO PROUD

Options
thefishers4
thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
I have been on MFP since March 3rd of this year and wanted to say thank you MFP. You have given me the strength to do this and without the support of everyone on here I know that I would be back at square one.

I know that if someone would of told me that I would be down 32lbs by this time I would be on the floor laughing my head off because I wouldn't have the confidence that I now have. I am sooo proud. My friends and family have notice how much happier I am and how I hold my head up high. I know that I still have a bit to go to finish my journey but I had to tell everyone. :)

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    pics not showing up, but i look forward to seeing them when it is fixed !!! congrats:drinker:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    oop pics not coming up???
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm super proud of you, too!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • MirandaGoins
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • becci_momof2boys
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Way to go! You deserve to be proud!! :)
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are an inspiration! Keep up the awesome journey.
  • leannafreid
    Options
    Good job. Success feels good doesn't it??
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Cindy, I am SO proud of you!!!!!!!! You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!