Trying Again, Could Use Some Friends?

Options
Hello! I'm Amber, I'm 23 years old this april, and this is my third time trying this app, lol. I'm trying to reach my halfway weight by fall semester, which is 140. I live at home and my house is tiny, so my options for exercise are pretty limited, which means if I want to lose as much weight as I do, I need to diet in addition to exercising. Dieting I don't have any real problem following through with, but there is always something I could be doing instead of exercising, you know? So I'm looking for someone willing to poke and prod me into exercising, in addition to diet help and friendship in general!

Replies

• Blossom2891
    Blossom2891 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun x
  • vj225
    vj225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm the same , I have a very demanding job and feel too tired to exercise . Let's try to motivate each other
  • imhisqueen
    imhisqueen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I understand...very demanding job and kids as well...but there is always time...you just have to find it. Early morning or late evenings. Sometimes you just have to sacrifice for the things you want.
    Always willing to motivate... Feel free to add me as well.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm the same age as you and I have 60lbs to lose. I have to do my exercise at home as I work full time and have a 4 year old son. Feel free to add me :) I'm usually pretty active in terms of fitness
  • harshada10
    harshada10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind an "older" friend, I've been a member here and logging consistently for over 1,300 days in a row! I went from "morbidly obese" to a "normal" weight in about 2 years and have managed to keep all but about 5 lbs off. I fight the tendency to eat my emotions. Some days I much better at it than others. I'm not yet at goal, but I exercise 5 days a week and log my food rather religiously. I may have some ideas in my open food diary that would help you along your way. Feel free to add me.

I'm a mother of 5 grown children, married 27+ years, still trying to decide what to do when I grow up, and this June I'm becoming a stepgrandparent when my oldest marries a young lady with 3 little ones from her previous marriage. Life is always interesting in my house! :)