New here...

Options
Hello everyone! I've been working up to this for a long time and, finally, about two weeks ago, I decided to jump into it with both feet. I'm hoping to loose 59 more pounds so I've got a long road ahead.

Replies

• Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome....!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place.
  • Kabula
    Kabula Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) Good luck to you! :-D
  • BroncoMan
    BroncoMan Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!
  • pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new year & ready for some success! Been stuck in a web of overeating and haven't been able to get out of it. Seeing a picture of myself recently has shocked me into action! I see the picture and wonder."WHO is that lady??" In a few months I will be able to say that I have no idea who she is,cuz it's certainly NOT me!! I have 50 lbs. to lose, but I am trying to be patient with myself. Thanks for being here and traveling the road with me!
  • ash1220
    ash1220 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find so many great people and lots of support and encouragement here! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Good luck!
  • BroncoMan
    BroncoMan Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm new year & ready for some success! Been stuck in a web of overeating and haven't been able to get out of it. Seeing a picture of myself recently has shocked me into action! I see the picture and wonder."WHO is that lady??" In a few months I will be able to say that I have no idea who she is,cuz it's certainly NOT me!! I have 50 lbs. to lose, but I am trying to be patient with myself. Thanks for being here and traveling the road with me!

I know what you mean, I wasn't excited about the pic I have up here, but, if it motivates me to stay on course, then it's all good. ;-)

Just refuse to fail, and don't even consider quiting. If it isn't an option in your mind, then you have no option but to succeed.